May 30, 2013

37 Weeks - Get Well Mandi

We are 37 weeks this week, which means we are full-term and any day now Baby Gerrans could arrive. This blog has been such a great place of creativity for me and has blessed me with such wonderful messages of love from all of you. I would like to take the time this week to request some special attention for my wonderful sister as she needs it so very much more than I do. As I noted last week, Mandi brought a beautiful baby boy, Cameron, into this world on May 22nd. She did this by laboring for many many hours and then having an emergency c-section. A few days after arriving home from the hospital she found her incision to be infected and quickly made her way back to the hospital where she has undergone several surgeries in the last week. She is stable now, but may need another one before she can start to rest up to come home. She needs your love and well wishes more than ever, so please pray, jump backwards, cross your fingers, light a candle, or do whatever you do to send positive energy her way. Please do not worry about me, I am fine. I am saddened that I cannot drive down to be by her side, but you better believe I am sending her positive energy all day long and would love it if you could too.

Thank you.

Mandi and Cameron on delivery day.

No comments:

Post a Comment